1. The pink in the new day’s sky. Blushing.
2. “A wild invitation to extend your imagination.” -John O’Donahue
3. Adorn myself in my sacred.
4. I long to touch & know your reverence.
5. This impossible sadness will raise my compassion.
6. One bad dream after another last night.
7. When will I once again dream juicy truth?
8. Little Miss in rain boots worn by both brothers. So cute.
9. The river flows under the ice. Ripe with metaphor.
1. You deserve wow.
2. “Are you happy? I want you to be happy always… you are dear to me…”-Favorite Uncle
3. Will I be able to say I have been a good mom. Will I get that right?
4. Who has my back?
5. Was just trying to leave something behind.
6. I need to be held. Open hands.
7. Baking bread because I want it to help.
8. Their singing & asking me to dance.
9. I think I might have broken something.
(Image from Pinterest & link did not work for credit)
1. Hair held by hairpins, hairspray & hope.
2. Is there a life spray?! Harhar.
3. A walk in the dark & rain. A cleansing of a kind.
4. Windows of opportunity.
5. I am disappearing, again.
6. These broken wings of hope & trust.
7. So, now, what will I do?
8. I am in the mood for so much delete & fresh start beginnings.
9. Dappled sunbeams flick
Light on my upturned face, I
Crave the sun’s kisses.
1. Feeling achingly tender & oh so much.
2. We talked as if we never stopped. But we did.
3. I am allowed to ask questions without fear of you leaving.
4. She has what I most want. And more.
5. Who wants my life?
6. “Be bright but don’t dazzle.” – Leo Tau
7. I wish to be & pour out a fierce, warm honeyed magic.
8. The more I feel misunderstood, the less I eat.
9. What do I need to remember about myself?
Happy New Year!!
1. 2017 was a year of hard truths and glaring reality. Learning to accept things & people as they are, leaves my heart hurting and my brain desiring to go numb.
2. I am noticing the overwhelming & consistent feeling of not being enough. My “not enough” & scarcity system of beliefs is hurting me and others.
3. This year I am seeking to change that by creating rituals and writings to create my way through this faulty belief system.
4. As I unfold layers of my bloom, I am not seeking to be popular, but instead, longing to step into my power.
5. I desire decision-making based on love and abundance.
6. Longing to embrace the beauty in the simple and raw moments of life. Truth telling, noticing and savoring what is.
7. Enough is enough.
8. I praise & crave simplicity, but I think it should feel extraordinary.
Some FREE resources for you to peruse:
- Chookooloonks has a fabulous make light community with lots of free resources and guides to help you find your light.
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte is Free right now!! This book is an amazing resource to help guide you to your feelings of light.