In soft pinks & midnight magic
She is beauty
Nourish your soul
Into the wild
Saturate your senses
In divine decadence
Last bite tastes like romance & vibrance
the picture is a vision board I created, the images & words I am drawn to, inspired from.
Let’s see what the exhale brings…
1. Hair held by hairpins, hairspray & hope.
2. Is there a life spray?! Harhar.
3. A walk in the dark & rain. A cleansing of a kind.
4. Windows of opportunity.
5. I am disappearing, again.
6. These broken wings of hope & trust.
7. So, now, what will I do?
8. I am in the mood for so much delete & fresh start beginnings.
9. Dappled sunbeams flick
Light on my upturned face, I
Crave the sun’s kisses.
1. So promising…
2. I miss him. All. The. Time.
3. My throat is constricted. Where is my voice?
4. Where is she?
5. Dried roses & handwritten letters. Simple beauty.
6. The first sip of hot coffee, so good I shiver.
7. His little hand petting my hair.
8. Tears hover just behind my eyelids.
9. Pressing my face into something green lightens me briefly.
1. May she be wrapped always in love & her favorite things.
2. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” -Lao Tzu
3. Where do I keep my heart?
4. Bleak. I feel like an empty echoing.
5. Where were you when…
6. I wonder if you think of me too.
7. But I am not being torn apart.
8. Wisdom in weeping.
9. Turning the page.
1. Feeling achingly tender & oh so much.
2. We talked as if we never stopped. But we did.
3. I am allowed to ask questions without fear of you leaving.
4. She has what I most want. And more.
5. Who wants my life?
6. “Be bright but don’t dazzle.” – Leo Tau
7. I wish to be & pour out a fierce, warm honeyed magic.
8. The more I feel misunderstood, the less I eat.
9. What do I need to remember about myself?