1. He asked, “why did they have to go?” I still cry & I don’t know.
2. My voice has power.
3. I value mystery more than connection. Where does this leave me?
4. She haunts me.
5. I am having a hard time being here.
6. Candy corn scarve. Tis the season.
7. So, what do you say?
8. I’m a rebel just for kicks. Feel it Still by Portugal. The Man.
9. Thirty days of writing nine noticings has been revealing, and now on to another thing…
Join the next course for just $25
1. Her dance moves. A gallop, hip move & hops. Outstanding!!
2. Little white pumpkins are so cute.
3. He brings me dandelions.
4. Creative crossroads. Choices. Conundrum.
5. How can I look in the mirror & like what I see?
6. Give me a glass jar filled with something deep red, envelop me in gray, a pencil & a page.
7. Running fingers through fine blonde hair & kissing into squish cheeks.
8. His hate hurts my heart.
9. May my words & actions be of love & light.
Sunsets on beaches, toes in the sand
being held by a heart & hands
& deep belly laughter
Just some of the things
My smile is after.
What makes your mouth corners
magnetize & migrate
to your heart’s midline?