- I felt lighter today & so very empty
- The sound of rain. Beauty falling.
- See me.
- How does it feel to be awake?
- Wondering. Always wondering.
- Covered in only raindrops and kisses…
- I laid my head on his chest just to hear another heart beat. My first born-I hear my heart.
- The noise in my life. In my head.
- Where is my noise?
Picture of mine. A found piece of beauty.
1. “Don’t think about the work unless you’re doing the work.” – Ernest Hemingway
2. Fall in love with her soft blush…
3. I just want to be his. Still.
4. New season, new mug. The blue of it is so gorgeous and fits my palms exactly as it should.
5. Now she says it might be ADD or ADHD. Oh jeez.
6. He gave me Vertigo.
7. On his desk, arms in a T, all his. Me…
8. I’m trying to understand her appeal.
9. New opportunity for Lady Blue!
Picture of mine. A bench to wish on & imagine wild things.
- A cut on my thumb as a reminding of being so alive.
- The blush on my cheeks, flushed from a drink of vodka to please my tongue & float my brain.
- I want to caress my thumb over his smiling lips just before we kiss…
- Reverence-spoken as a whisper, the way each of the r’s escape on a sigh and the v is a bit lip, the tap kiss of the tip of a tongue against the roof of a mouth and the soft hiss of ” ce” is the trailing ending.
- Words need to be spoken out loud more often. They taste better.
- Meet me as the sun smooths down into the horizon, as inspiration for what we do…
- There is nothing like the sighs between these lines.
- “love deeply and without patience.” -Mary Oliver
- The ways in which he calls to me.
(pic of mine. Such beautiful simplicity in the pride of the clover)
- I am made of earth & water.
- My intrigue is fading.
- Will I ever be so adored?
- The touches I need, the ones I am given. Such discrepancy.
- He calls and I remember & I weep for who I used to be.
- Do you miss me where you are?
- The sun is shining & the sky has two shades of blue accented lightly with soft white puffs of clouds. Beauty speaks.
- Dreamed of a male holding my wrists as he gently tugged me to an open meadow full of shades of vibrant and green. I asked, “what am I to do?” I began to cry, and it began to rain. No answer, he pulled me to him and held me in the rain and my tears.
- we play in an astounding array of feathers, each one a wish & light caress…
(pic of mine, I am captivated by dew gathered on delicate petals)
- Why do you write? To be seen, to see yourself, for fame, for fun?
- Inviting in the feeling of…
- I want
- Laughter, tears, your embrace, your presence.
- Stay awake. Stay awake.
- Was all this so wonderful because it was brief & stolen? -Henry Miller
- Life is full of small pleasures.
- Cradling the opposites.
- This Song.
(pic of mine, the bracelets from my wrist)