When was the last time you let the light dance in your hair?
The last time you let the sun touch your skin & leave warmth there, whispering of Spring?
When will you discover the sensation of sunbeams upon your forehead, landing like a tender kiss?
How soon will you uncover the light always beaming inside you?
In soft pinks & midnight magic
She is beauty
Nourish your soul
Into the wild
Saturate your senses
In divine decadence
Last bite tastes like romance & vibrance
the picture is a vision board I created, the images & words I am drawn to, inspired from.
Let’s see what the exhale brings…
1. The soft hush of winter woods, beckoning enter.
2. How do the small creatures stay warm in such bitter cold?
3. Breath in puffs of smoke, lifted to the sky.
4. So. Much. Silence.
5. I relish the way the cold makes steps quicker & with purpose. A time when others move as I do.
6. “Peace is every step” -Thich Naht Hahn
7. Aware everytime my skin touches my skin. A flame in each fingertip, leaving a trail of warmth in the wake of the whorls.
9. Peace descends everytime I see the picture above & can’t help but sigh & soften. Beauty.
Happy New Year!!
1. 2017 was a year of hard truths and glaring reality. Learning to accept things & people as they are, leaves my heart hurting and my brain desiring to go numb.
2. I am noticing the overwhelming & consistent feeling of not being enough. My “not enough” & scarcity system of beliefs is hurting me and others.
3. This year I am seeking to change that by creating rituals and writings to create my way through this faulty belief system.
4. As I unfold layers of my bloom, I am not seeking to be popular, but instead, longing to step into my power.
5. I desire decision-making based on love and abundance.
6. Longing to embrace the beauty in the simple and raw moments of life. Truth telling, noticing and savoring what is.
7. Enough is enough.
8. I praise & crave simplicity, but I think it should feel extraordinary.
Some FREE resources for you to peruse:
- Chookooloonks has a fabulous make light community with lots of free resources and guides to help you find your light.
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte is Free right now!! This book is an amazing resource to help guide you to your feelings of light.