1. Twinkling sunbeams flicker through rustling leaves. Changing seasons, changing me
2. Find another way Love.
3. Always time for a wish.
4. The day was so good. Simple. Good
5. I feel more real.
6. Though my words feel more sparse.
7. Where does my power dwell?
8. Their happiness & laughter.
1. No matter how pretty the printable, it will not cook the food or clean the toilet.
2. She wanted all the kisses to feel like whispers of hope & enough.
3. Storytelling for soul connection.
4. The spirals we live in.
5. Capturing what if feels like, not what it looks like.
6. Showing a way, not telling.
7. I do not aim to connect with others, so what the #&*$ am I doing here?!
8. On my own hormones, I live further from an edge. Mostly.
9. I think eyebrows & an iris tell secrets we often wish to keep.
1. Craving soup (still) even though it is so hot (still).
2. All things take time. Boo. Sigh.
3. Small significant steps daily taken produce long lasting results. I just want to do it once, really well, & be done.
4. My patience pants are short & tight & wearing thin.
5. Polka dot feathers always make me smile. Thanks guinea fowl!
6. Waking up at two in the morning & not falling asleep for at least an hour is getting so old.
7. Strobe lightning last night.
8. He let me scratch his back just after waking up. Sweet, slow start.
9. I do not know where to begin.
1. When you wonder the exact pattern, amount of blood in your eyes & scar made from bashing your head into a mirror. #parents
2. When your mother tells you to stop caring about her & your dad. What does one reply?
3. Thank you to the sweet lady who watched over my child while I used the restroom. You are an angel.
4. He rolled down a hill to make his sister laugh. He is amazing.
5. He gave us each a hug & kiss & said “I love you.” My heart melts.
6. She continues to hurt me in new & inventive ways.
7. I think stationary is a simple pleasure filled with hope.
8. The breeze was like a touch across my skin & playing with my hair.
9. It is growing harder not to hate her.
1. Quadruple kisses from them. My heart swells to burst.
2. I want to know if you know how to melt into that fierce heat of living, falling toward the center of your longing. – David Whyte
3. I am truly at my worst when driving. Especially across the river. Particularly when I notice someone looking at their phone and not the road. I WILL FIND A WAY TO SHOVE IT UP YOUR A#$.
4. Deep breath. Repeat. And again.
5. My scalp still tingles
6. Sail. Calms me down a notch. Or twenty. No need to ask why, it just does. Magic.
7. Window cleaning young male style-with a water gun in the nude. Whip with cloth to dry. Sparkling!
8. “We dwell between the air & the earth, guests of that middle kingdom where light & colour embrace.” -John O’Donohue
9. Let’s dance in this space.
1. A mini cauldron full of confetti makes me Halloween happy.
2. Minor philosophical epiphany: our endless options not only leave us less happy (FOMO), also makes us less tolerant of everything. Less choices=more love.
3. Drove a different route to see the horses on the hill. The spotted one needs a cowboy.
4. “To write is also not to speak. It is to keep silent. It is to howl noiselessly.” -Marguerite Duras
5. The blue of the evening sky/beyond my ability to describe/I lose myself in it/& remember my significance.
6. To all of those who choose to protest in St. L, DO BETTER. Take your energy & use it to volunteer, do it for the side you stand on, in loving memory of, do it for the community you live, work & play in. Do it to tell a better story & do it for love. Get off the streets & DO BETTER.
7. He gave a high five to the security guy!
8. Let the sun fall in your cupped hand. Today be only this: the thing that holds the light. -Shabbat Kiker
9. Oh my gosh my planner is so pretty!!
1. I hold so much hate for and in my belly.
2. The whistle of a tea kettle always brings me back.
3. Littles staying awake to see me return. The best hugs & kisses.
4. When was the last time your own hands roamed your skin?
5. He makes me laugh. His laughter. He brings my smile back.
6. The full moon, such a beacon.
7. Saw Sixteen Candles for the first time. Child of the eighties, not a fan of that decade but the movie is certainly a classic.
8. Fear can be vigilant, not blind terror, right?
9. Running in heavy humidity, feeling the weight.