A drawing by me
Finished by a young, wild one
Such perfect chaos.
When the Surprise Lilies open their beautiful blooms, blushing a soft pink tipped with blue hues, I know my birthday is coming very soon.
This year, as a gift to my self,
For the month of August,
I will be trying my hand at story.
The snippets churning in my head, conversing with the characters created within, twirling in the weird, on the edges and putting more than my toes in.
So here for you, lovely readers, I have Fluid Beauty prompts for you to peruse and maybe join me in secret creations of your very own.
Cheers to this sweet whimsy and lush verge.
- One hundred of anything has to mean something, right?!
- Arching over emptiness and light. So much I breathe for in this picture.
- Seeing this new birthday number as something full of shameless intimacy.
- Terror unfurling in my veins.
- Each a flowing gesture.
- How do you want to be loved?
- Do you ever think of your uniqueness as a magnificence instead of a teasing liability? What if it is your life source overflowing? Your essence is showing.
- Deeply tempted.
- Turn to for a kiss. Worship…
- Thunderstorms. That is love on display.
- The sensual experience of hair. I had no idea.
- Dark pools of desire.
- Fall into me.
- Is this a color or a stain? Truth or a remembering?
- Curled around your body like a smile.
- “He moves toward her knowing he is about to spoil the way they didn’t know each other.” -Jack Gilberte
- The foolish excess of me.
- such a delicate color…
- A most majestic sunrise causes pause and I can feel my heart fill.
- Where does your ink land?
- Tracing your name in my chest.
- I have held four babies within me, but only three in my arms. Why does this now feel so very significant?
- This tragic delicacy
- All the stars I wished on for him. Back again.
- The vibrant green after the storming. Could this be true for humans too?
- Whispered into a storm.
- All the ways of softening…