1. Wrapped in the softness of gray and the hush of a new day.
2. Everytime I watch Labor Day I feel my heart soften & open in the best of ways.
3. Even when I watched it while editing a business contract.
4. I just want to hold them close to my heart, tight against my chest.
5. Writing until my heart gives out.
6. Seeking redemption in words.
7. Feeling my way to normalcy.
8. I am so in wanting.
9. I want his whiskey kiss
On my parted lips
Inhaling him into me.
1. May she be wrapped always in love & her favorite things.
2. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” -Lao Tzu
3. Where do I keep my heart?
4. Bleak. I feel like an empty echoing.
5. Where were you when…
6. I wonder if you think of me too.
7. But I am not being torn apart.
8. Wisdom in weeping.
9. Turning the page.
Knowing how I want to feel at the closing of a day, finding it now.
Visioning & creating rituals to nourish my soul.
Revealing my sexy & my spirit. Flowing from every part of me. All of me.
Being in the here and now. Seeing deep into my own eyes.
And a story only just beginning to be written.
That first sip
the scent and feel of cherry blossoms unfolding
To know, in my soul space: I am unlimited
Dreaming of an Ideal Day
A time to connect deeply to the nectar of my heart
and drop into joy, as a prayer
Live Love Learn
Yoga in every breath and body movement
Exploration. Wandering. Wonder.
A moment just for me.
What are some of your simple pleasures?
Dearest, you are a delight.