Life will bring you many moments, some good, some bad, some somewhere in between. Please take the time to reflect upon them, for every single moment will shape who you are from that moment on. Now take this single moment, and smile to yourself, and simply carry on to the next. – Marcus
1. A mini cauldron full of confetti makes me Halloween happy.
2. Minor philosophical epiphany: our endless options not only leave us less happy (FOMO), also makes us less tolerant of everything. Less choices=more love.
3. Drove a different route to see the horses on the hill. The spotted one needs a cowboy.
4. “To write is also not to speak. It is to keep silent. It is to howl noiselessly.” -Marguerite Duras
5. The blue of the evening sky/beyond my ability to describe/I lose myself in it/& remember my significance.
6. To all of those who choose to protest in St. L, DO BETTER. Take your energy & use it to volunteer, do it for the side you stand on, in loving memory of, do it for the community you live, work & play in. Do it to tell a better story & do it for love. Get off the streets & DO BETTER.
7. He gave a high five to the security guy!
8. Let the sun fall in your cupped hand. Today be only this: the thing that holds the light. -Shabbat Kiker