1. Twinkling sunbeams flicker through rustling leaves. Changing seasons, changing me
2. Find another way Love.
3. Always time for a wish.
4. The day was so good. Simple. Good
5. I feel more real.
6. Though my words feel more sparse.
7. Where does my power dwell?
8. Their happiness & laughter.
1. The cool weather today calls for soup!
2. She returns to her not sleeping habit. I go back to yelling.
3. Listening to classical solo piano changes the way my heart beats.
4. How can I help?
5. The fish still make me smile.
6. Black polished nails growl for glitter.
7. I magnify his stress, how can I just listen & let him know he is heard & held?
8. She pats my back when I pick her up. Comfort returned & given.
9. Today I shall be…eyes wide, mouth shut.
1. When you wonder the exact pattern, amount of blood in your eyes & scar made from bashing your head into a mirror. #parents
2. When your mother tells you to stop caring about her & your dad. What does one reply?
3. Thank you to the sweet lady who watched over my child while I used the restroom. You are an angel.
4. He rolled down a hill to make his sister laugh. He is amazing.
5. He gave us each a hug & kiss & said “I love you.” My heart melts.
6. She continues to hurt me in new & inventive ways.
7. I think stationary is a simple pleasure filled with hope.
8. The breeze was like a touch across my skin & playing with my hair.
9. It is growing harder not to hate her.
1. Quadruple kisses from them. My heart swells to burst.
2. I want to know if you know how to melt into that fierce heat of living, falling toward the center of your longing. – David Whyte
3. I am truly at my worst when driving. Especially across the river. Particularly when I notice someone looking at their phone and not the road. I WILL FIND A WAY TO SHOVE IT UP YOUR A#$.
4. Deep breath. Repeat. And again.
5. My scalp still tingles
6. Sail. Calms me down a notch. Or twenty. No need to ask why, it just does. Magic.
7. Window cleaning young male style-with a water gun in the nude. Whip with cloth to dry. Sparkling!
8. “We dwell between the air & the earth, guests of that middle kingdom where light & colour embrace.” -John O’Donohue
9. Let’s dance in this space.
1. A mini cauldron full of confetti makes me Halloween happy.
2. Minor philosophical epiphany: our endless options not only leave us less happy (FOMO), also makes us less tolerant of everything. Less choices=more love.
3. Drove a different route to see the horses on the hill. The spotted one needs a cowboy.
4. “To write is also not to speak. It is to keep silent. It is to howl noiselessly.” -Marguerite Duras
5. The blue of the evening sky/beyond my ability to describe/I lose myself in it/& remember my significance.
6. To all of those who choose to protest in St. L, DO BETTER. Take your energy & use it to volunteer, do it for the side you stand on, in loving memory of, do it for the community you live, work & play in. Do it to tell a better story & do it for love. Get off the streets & DO BETTER.
7. He gave a high five to the security guy!
8. Let the sun fall in your cupped hand. Today be only this: the thing that holds the light. -Shabbat Kiker
9. Oh my gosh my planner is so pretty!!
1. This proud green one. Perched patiently for pictures.
2. I see my face in the mirror & it looks softer. Seems to hold less tension & rage.
3. Rising heat from my coffee feels like a kiss on my cheeks.
4. This body, once again all mine, needs to be known again. She needs to be heard.
5. The way he runs, tongue involved too. Wide smile as he covers ground.
6. She likes me more than her blanket, right?
7. The simple happiness of a weed bouquet given away.
8. “If it is messy you are doing it right.” Seems true for life, creativity, love & much more.
9. I ache for clean and simple.
Retreat Rest Restore
The magic of home
it is a perfect mix of beauty & comfort,
rich, decadent & chocolaty,
velvet softness and brick & stone.
Our enchantment is always the goal
seek and find the
The best setting is the one that allows the extraordinary to emerge,
the meaningful moments to converge
into a stunning tapestry of your reality & truth.
Design your surroundings to inspire confidence and relax into
and set your intention
to enjoy the finer, simple things.
serving up yourself
over and over.
Where do you dwell with the Divine?
Sweetheart, home is you.