In soft pinks & midnight magic
She is beauty
Nourish your soul
Into the wild
Saturate your senses
In divine decadence
Last bite tastes like romance & vibrance
the picture is a vision board I created, the images & words I am drawn to, inspired from.
Let’s see what the exhale brings…
1. Hair held by hairpins, hairspray & hope.
2. Is there a life spray?! Harhar.
3. A walk in the dark & rain. A cleansing of a kind.
4. Windows of opportunity.
5. I am disappearing, again.
6. These broken wings of hope & trust.
7. So, now, what will I do?
8. I am in the mood for so much delete & fresh start beginnings.
9. Dappled sunbeams flick
Light on my upturned face, I
Crave the sun’s kisses.
1. Wrapped in the softness of gray and the hush of a new day.
2. Everytime I watch Labor Day I feel my heart soften & open in the best of ways.
3. Even when I watched it while editing a business contract.
4. I just want to hold them close to my heart, tight against my chest.
5. Writing until my heart gives out.
6. Seeking redemption in words.
7. Feeling my way to normalcy.
8. I am so in wanting.
9. I want his whiskey kiss
On my parted lips
Inhaling him into me.
1. So promising…
2. I miss him. All. The. Time.
3. My throat is constricted. Where is my voice?
4. Where is she?
5. Dried roses & handwritten letters. Simple beauty.
6. The first sip of hot coffee, so good I shiver.
7. His little hand petting my hair.
8. Tears hover just behind my eyelids.
9. Pressing my face into something green lightens me briefly.
1. May she be wrapped always in love & her favorite things.
2. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” -Lao Tzu
3. Where do I keep my heart?
4. Bleak. I feel like an empty echoing.
5. Where were you when…
6. I wonder if you think of me too.
7. But I am not being torn apart.
8. Wisdom in weeping.
9. Turning the page.
Happy New Year!!
1. 2017 was a year of hard truths and glaring reality. Learning to accept things & people as they are, leaves my heart hurting and my brain desiring to go numb.
2. I am noticing the overwhelming & consistent feeling of not being enough. My “not enough” & scarcity system of beliefs is hurting me and others.
3. This year I am seeking to change that by creating rituals and writings to create my way through this faulty belief system.
4. As I unfold layers of my bloom, I am not seeking to be popular, but instead, longing to step into my power.
5. I desire decision-making based on love and abundance.
6. Longing to embrace the beauty in the simple and raw moments of life. Truth telling, noticing and savoring what is.
7. Enough is enough.
8. I praise & crave simplicity, but I think it should feel extraordinary.
Some FREE resources for you to peruse:
- Chookooloonks has a fabulous make light community with lots of free resources and guides to help you find your light.
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte is Free right now!! This book is an amazing resource to help guide you to your feelings of light.