When was the last time you let the light dance in your hair?
The last time you let the sun touch your skin & leave warmth there, whispering of Spring?
When will you discover the sensation of sunbeams upon your forehead, landing like a tender kiss?
How soon will you uncover the light always beaming inside you?
1. I believe in the importance of writing through, dancing into your dreams and knowing you.
2. Soft sweet enoughness. Deep sighing.
3. What would it be like to dwell in the softening?
4. A Paradox Sideways: a life scripted in chaos of dreams shattering & glittering. The title of my memoirs.
5. You are wanted in your wild, especially then.
6. Trust me, you’re lovely.
7. Let’s pretend…
8. I want to be strongly & honestly myself.
9. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, pain,t or even remember it. It is enough.” -Toni Morrison
1. May she be wrapped always in love & her favorite things.
2. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” -Lao Tzu
3. Where do I keep my heart?
4. Bleak. I feel like an empty echoing.
5. Where were you when…
6. I wonder if you think of me too.
7. But I am not being torn apart.
8. Wisdom in weeping.
9. Turning the page.
1. Feeling achingly tender & oh so much.
2. We talked as if we never stopped. But we did.
3. I am allowed to ask questions without fear of you leaving.
4. She has what I most want. And more.
5. Who wants my life?
6. “Be bright but don’t dazzle.” – Leo Tau
7. I wish to be & pour out a fierce, warm honeyed magic.
8. The more I feel misunderstood, the less I eat.
9. What do I need to remember about myself?
Happy New Year!!
1. 2017 was a year of hard truths and glaring reality. Learning to accept things & people as they are, leaves my heart hurting and my brain desiring to go numb.
2. I am noticing the overwhelming & consistent feeling of not being enough. My “not enough” & scarcity system of beliefs is hurting me and others.
3. This year I am seeking to change that by creating rituals and writings to create my way through this faulty belief system.
4. As I unfold layers of my bloom, I am not seeking to be popular, but instead, longing to step into my power.
5. I desire decision-making based on love and abundance.
6. Longing to embrace the beauty in the simple and raw moments of life. Truth telling, noticing and savoring what is.
7. Enough is enough.
8. I praise & crave simplicity, but I think it should feel extraordinary.
Some FREE resources for you to peruse:
- Chookooloonks has a fabulous make light community with lots of free resources and guides to help you find your light.
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte is Free right now!! This book is an amazing resource to help guide you to your feelings of light.