Happy New Year!!
1. 2017 was a year of hard truths and glaring reality. Learning to accept things & people as they are, leaves my heart hurting and my brain desiring to go numb.
2. I am noticing the overwhelming & consistent feeling of not being enough. My “not enough” & scarcity system of beliefs is hurting me and others.
3. This year I am seeking to change that by creating rituals and writings to create my way through this faulty belief system.
4. As I unfold layers of my bloom, I am not seeking to be popular, but instead, longing to step into my power.
5. I desire decision-making based on love and abundance.
6. Longing to embrace the beauty in the simple and raw moments of life. Truth telling, noticing and savoring what is.
7. Enough is enough.
8. I praise & crave simplicity, but I think it should feel extraordinary.
Some FREE resources for you to peruse:
- Chookooloonks has a fabulous make light community with lots of free resources and guides to help you find your light.
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte is Free right now!! This book is an amazing resource to help guide you to your feelings of light.