1. No matter how pretty the printable, it will not cook the food or clean the toilet.
2. She wanted all the kisses to feel like whispers of hope & enough.
3. Storytelling for soul connection.
4. The spirals we live in.
5. Capturing what if feels like, not what it looks like.
6. Showing a way, not telling.
7. I do not aim to connect with others, so what the #&*$ am I doing here?!
8. On my own hormones, I live further from an edge. Mostly.
9. I think eyebrows & an iris tell secrets we often wish to keep.
1. I hold so much hate for and in my belly.
2. The whistle of a tea kettle always brings me back.
3. Littles staying awake to see me return. The best hugs & kisses.
4. When was the last time your own hands roamed your skin?
5. He makes me laugh. His laughter. He brings my smile back.
6. The full moon, such a beacon.
7. Saw Sixteen Candles for the first time. Child of the eighties, not a fan of that decade but the movie is certainly a classic.
8. Fear can be vigilant, not blind terror, right?
9. Running in heavy humidity, feeling the weight.
1. This is one of my absolute favorite photographs taken by me.
2. A passionate plea: women are not prostitues, they are prostituted women. Change the language please.
3. Paid For by Rachel Moran. Read it and you will weep. See #2
4. When did human life become worth so little? Why? Most important: How can we change this story?
5. I want to know the smell of your skin mixed with fall leaves.
6. I remember when ice cream was my happy place. Now it seems like a nostalgic has been.
7. I miss seeing mountains.
8. When religion feels like a noose.
9. When I am so passionate about something, I choke on tears & my point is lost to the viewer. Write write write.
1. We must never forget.
2. Because dinner prep can be paused while I dance with my naked baby.
3. The pinks in the clouds, just brushed underneath. Cotton candy.
4. The spider I see every morning in the corner. I believe it is a she & moves so sexy. And creepy.
5. Hair. I have a lot to say about it. And nothing at all. In both awe & appalled.
6. Just because you have one belief does not mean you must demonize the other side. Seriously.
7. Giving a nod & thank you to the construction worker with the STOP sign makes me less angry. Slightly.
8. National Coffee Day today. Magic in a cup. Sip it up!!!
9. WE MUST NEVER FORGET.
1. There is a startling difference between liking humans and being fascinated by them.
2. “Hope is a weapon.” Hmmm
3. The school smelled like blueberries this morning. What is remembered in a smell? Possibly, everything.
4. Reading Beauty: The Invisible Embrace. John O’Donohue’s words hold so much depth & breathtaking beauty.
5. There is a thin line between sexy & sloppy. Does it truly come down to intention?
6. I recognize myself best when my face is makeup-free, hair down, eyes wide, when writing.
7. When I talk to you, I feel free.
8. I am afraid to always feel like my heart is on display & I am naked & cold.
9. What is my story?
1. Inspiration is truly everywhere. I need to find my exhale.
2. She teaches me something every time she speaks.
3. I want a room full of silence & candlelight, lightly scented with honeysuckle.
4. My life is full of mayhem, chaos & mess. Finding the beauty here is a practice & requires patience. I squint to see beauty, and it is here.
5. Trying to hold a hug for 20 seconds. The amazing calm felt at about second 17 is incredible. Hurray happy brain chemicals.
6. How can I guide others to writing & being deep? Who would I need to be?
7. I really want to guide those in correctional facilities & soldiers returning home to find their true essence & write their hurt & hope. Brings tears to my eyes whenever I dream this. I do not know who they need. I do not believe it is me.
8. Mothering takes so much of me. Too much. I am left empty & too full. Why is this role so hard for me?
9. Vulnerability hangover.
1. I always want to remember the softness of her skin & how she smells so good.
2. I do not know what to do with the energy & story surrounding failure after so much work.
3. I miss his heart beating beside mine.
4. A party dress kind of day. For feeling festive & pretty.
5. A plush monkey & giraffe & a golf ball. The things he puts in his underpants make me laugh out loud.
6. Perhaps the fog has lifted. Oh I do hope.
7. I can barely mother three & she is expecting her sixth.
8. I long to slow my hurried heart.
9. There is an energy to the anxiety & anger. Addicted.