1. Wrapped in the softness of gray and the hush of a new day.
2. Everytime I watch Labor Day I feel my heart soften & open in the best of ways.
3. Even when I watched it while editing a business contract.
4. I just want to hold them close to my heart, tight against my chest.
5. Writing until my heart gives out.
6. Seeking redemption in words.
7. Feeling my way to normalcy.
8. I am so in wanting.
9. I want his whiskey kiss
On my parted lips
Inhaling him into me.
1. So promising…
2. I miss him. All. The. Time.
3. My throat is constricted. Where is my voice?
4. Where is she?
5. Dried roses & handwritten letters. Simple beauty.
6. The first sip of hot coffee, so good I shiver.
7. His little hand petting my hair.
8. Tears hover just behind my eyelids.
9. Pressing my face into something green lightens me briefly.
1. May she be wrapped always in love & her favorite things.
2. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” -Lao Tzu
3. Where do I keep my heart?
4. Bleak. I feel like an empty echoing.
5. Where were you when…
6. I wonder if you think of me too.
7. But I am not being torn apart.
8. Wisdom in weeping.
9. Turning the page.
1. No matter how pretty the printable, it will not cook the food or clean the toilet.
2. She wanted all the kisses to feel like whispers of hope & enough.
3. Storytelling for soul connection.
4. The spirals we live in.
5. Capturing what if feels like, not what it looks like.
6. Showing a way, not telling.
7. I do not aim to connect with others, so what the #&*$ am I doing here?!
8. On my own hormones, I live further from an edge. Mostly.
9. I think eyebrows & an iris tell secrets we often wish to keep.