When was the last time you let the light dance in your hair?
The last time you let the sun touch your skin & leave warmth there, whispering of Spring?
When will you discover the sensation of sunbeams upon your forehead, landing like a tender kiss?
How soon will you uncover the light always beaming inside you?
In soft pinks & midnight magic
She is beauty
Nourish your soul
Into the wild
Saturate your senses
In divine decadence
Last bite tastes like romance & vibrance
the picture is a vision board I created, the images & words I am drawn to, inspired from.
Let’s see what the exhale brings…
1. The soft hush of winter woods, beckoning enter.
2. How do the small creatures stay warm in such bitter cold?
3. Breath in puffs of smoke, lifted to the sky.
4. So. Much. Silence.
5. I relish the way the cold makes steps quicker & with purpose. A time when others move as I do.
6. “Peace is every step” -Thich Naht Hahn
7. Aware everytime my skin touches my skin. A flame in each fingertip, leaving a trail of warmth in the wake of the whorls.
9. Peace descends everytime I see the picture above & can’t help but sigh & soften. Beauty.
1. I believe in the importance of writing through, dancing into your dreams and knowing you.
2. Soft sweet enoughness. Deep sighing.
3. What would it be like to dwell in the softening?
4. A Paradox Sideways: a life scripted in chaos of dreams shattering & glittering. The title of my memoirs.
5. You are wanted in your wild, especially then.
6. Trust me, you’re lovely.
7. Let’s pretend…
8. I want to be strongly & honestly myself.
9. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, pain,t or even remember it. It is enough.” -Toni Morrison
1. Hair held by hairpins, hairspray & hope.
2. Is there a life spray?! Harhar.
3. A walk in the dark & rain. A cleansing of a kind.
4. Windows of opportunity.
5. I am disappearing, again.
6. These broken wings of hope & trust.
7. So, now, what will I do?
8. I am in the mood for so much delete & fresh start beginnings.
9. Dappled sunbeams flick
Light on my upturned face, I
Crave the sun’s kisses.
1. Wrapped in the softness of gray and the hush of a new day.
2. Everytime I watch Labor Day I feel my heart soften & open in the best of ways.
3. Even when I watched it while editing a business contract.
4. I just want to hold them close to my heart, tight against my chest.
5. Writing until my heart gives out.
6. Seeking redemption in words.
7. Feeling my way to normalcy.
8. I am so in wanting.
9. I want his whiskey kiss
On my parted lips
Inhaling him into me.
1. May she be wrapped always in love & her favorite things.
2. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” -Lao Tzu
3. Where do I keep my heart?
4. Bleak. I feel like an empty echoing.
5. Where were you when…
6. I wonder if you think of me too.
7. But I am not being torn apart.
8. Wisdom in weeping.
9. Turning the page.