When was the last time you let the light dance in your hair?
The last time you let the sun touch your skin & leave warmth there, whispering of Spring?
When will you discover the sensation of sunbeams upon your forehead, landing like a tender kiss?
How soon will you uncover the light always beaming inside you?
In soft pinks & midnight magic
She is beauty
Nourish your soul
Into the wild
Saturate your senses
In divine decadence
Last bite tastes like romance & vibrance
the picture is a vision board I created, the images & words I am drawn to, inspired from.
Let’s see what the exhale brings…
1. May she be wrapped always in love & her favorite things.
2. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” -Lao Tzu
3. Where do I keep my heart?
4. Bleak. I feel like an empty echoing.
5. Where were you when…
6. I wonder if you think of me too.
7. But I am not being torn apart.
8. Wisdom in weeping.
9. Turning the page.