A drawing by me
Finished by a young, wild one
Such perfect chaos.
- Eyes wild with love.
- Always another hurt to discover.
- Acutely here.
- Wind whispering into my hair.
- Remembering peaches…
- My heart feral.
- “Whether she was passionate or just wanted to please.” -Jack Gilbert
- Twilight is made of/fantasies when white flowers/glow and the air sings.
- Let’s be honest. Always.
The Wild Unknown
where all is free, feral & wild,
Unfold your story while gazing within the space where the Universe began and continues to begin. Again and again.
There are places where the light caresses me and I experience a fierce grace and an intentional delicate pace of my movements. Time seems to slow and I am alive & awake in my senses. Places where my breath slows and my exhale releases my shoulders. Where my soul is seduced and my heart is wide open.
These places taste like freedom.
One of the places I find this awakening is under the night sky. Sometimes all I have is a moment, a brief interlude to tilt my head and open my eyes wider to see the infinite above my head. To remind me I am both significant and not. Just a brief glance, for me, offers a shift in perspective. Another way to see.
Eyes focus on the light coming from just one bright star among all the billions of others.
I am as that star. As are you.
Finding ourselves alive again, lite up among the other cherished constellations.
We have intrigue and new beginnings.
Destruction and creation.
Light and darkness.
Chaos and order.
A mystical essence filled with desire and sensuality.
Unfolding our stories.
Twinkles under the
moon and stars believing
in our own stories.
Counting Stars by One Republic
What does the night sky evoke in you?
- So this is random & a slight bit of creepy, WordPress is posting things of mine in reader. On its own.
- Allow your purpose to dictate your strategy. -Jeremy Nulik @bigwidesky
- A poet and a samurai.
- In awe & ease.
- What newness can I cultivate?
- (but) for me, it’s an EVERY.
- Just want to be wrapped in his wishes…
- Fresh ink spilling rapidly, scented with fire.
- Spirit winks at you/a divine dance in play, it/wants to seduce you.
Photo of mine. The sky is such a beautiful backdrop and the feather-like quality of this type of tree. My favorite.