1. “I am profoundly enchanted by the flowing complexity in you.” -John Keats
2. Celery, onions & carrots in the soup pot. The triumphant trio. Always a great beginning.
3. He called someone a poop head. Preschool profanity.
4. Always thinking about efficiency. What if I pondered enjoyment?
5. Is there something more important than happiness?
7. “The marvelous thing about a good question is that it shapes our identity as much by the asking as it does by the answering.” -David Whyte
8. “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild & precious life?”. -Mary Oliver
9. May we ask the deep & important & best questions.
1. Twinkling sunbeams flicker through rustling leaves. Changing seasons, changing me
2. Find another way Love.
3. Always time for a wish.
4. The day was so good. Simple. Good
5. I feel more real.
6. Though my words feel more sparse.
7. Where does my power dwell?
8. Their happiness & laughter.
1. Her dance moves. A gallop, hip move & hops. Outstanding!!
2. Little white pumpkins are so cute.
3. He brings me dandelions.
4. Creative crossroads. Choices. Conundrum.
5. How can I look in the mirror & like what I see?
6. Give me a glass jar filled with something deep red, envelop me in gray, a pencil & a page.
7. Running fingers through fine blonde hair & kissing into squish cheeks.
8. His hate hurts my heart.
9. May my words & actions be of love & light.
1. The cool weather today calls for soup!
2. She returns to her not sleeping habit. I go back to yelling.
3. Listening to classical solo piano changes the way my heart beats.
4. How can I help?
5. The fish still make me smile.
6. Black polished nails growl for glitter.
7. I magnify his stress, how can I just listen & let him know he is heard & held?
8. She pats my back when I pick her up. Comfort returned & given.
9. Today I shall be…eyes wide, mouth shut.
1. No matter how pretty the printable, it will not cook the food or clean the toilet.
2. She wanted all the kisses to feel like whispers of hope & enough.
3. Storytelling for soul connection.
4. The spirals we live in.
5. Capturing what if feels like, not what it looks like.
6. Showing a way, not telling.
7. I do not aim to connect with others, so what the #&*$ am I doing here?!
8. On my own hormones, I live further from an edge. Mostly.
9. I think eyebrows & an iris tell secrets we often wish to keep.
1. Craving soup (still) even though it is so hot (still).
2. All things take time. Boo. Sigh.
3. Small significant steps daily taken produce long lasting results. I just want to do it once, really well, & be done.
4. My patience pants are short & tight & wearing thin.
5. Polka dot feathers always make me smile. Thanks guinea fowl!
6. Waking up at two in the morning & not falling asleep for at least an hour is getting so old.
7. Strobe lightning last night.
8. He let me scratch his back just after waking up. Sweet, slow start.
9. I do not know where to begin.
1. When you wonder the exact pattern, amount of blood in your eyes & scar made from bashing your head into a mirror. #parents
2. When your mother tells you to stop caring about her & your dad. What does one reply?
3. Thank you to the sweet lady who watched over my child while I used the restroom. You are an angel.
4. He rolled down a hill to make his sister laugh. He is amazing.
5. He gave us each a hug & kiss & said “I love you.” My heart melts.
6. She continues to hurt me in new & inventive ways.
7. I think stationary is a simple pleasure filled with hope.
8. The breeze was like a touch across my skin & playing with my hair.
9. It is growing harder not to hate her.