In soft pinks & midnight magic
She is beauty
Nourish your soul
Into the wild
Saturate your senses
In divine decadence
Last bite tastes like romance & vibrance
the picture is a vision board I created, the images & words I am drawn to, inspired from.
Let’s see what the exhale brings…
1. The pink in the new day’s sky. Blushing.
2. “A wild invitation to extend your imagination.” -John O’Donahue
3. Adorn myself in my sacred.
4. I long to touch & know your reverence.
5. This impossible sadness will raise my compassion.
6. One bad dream after another last night.
7. When will I once again dream juicy truth?
8. Little Miss in rain boots worn by both brothers. So cute.
9. The river flows under the ice. Ripe with metaphor.
1. You deserve wow.
2. “Are you happy? I want you to be happy always… you are dear to me…”-Favorite Uncle
3. Will I be able to say I have been a good mom. Will I get that right?
4. Who has my back?
5. Was just trying to leave something behind.
6. I need to be held. Open hands.
7. Baking bread because I want it to help.
8. Their singing & asking me to dance.
9. I think I might have broken something.
(Image from Pinterest & link did not work for credit)
1. Hands and the stories they hold.
2. “Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
3. Connecting to breath with a hand on my heart. Always so telling.
4. “She is both, hellfire & holy water. And the flavor you taste depends on how you treat her.” -Sneha Pal
5. Dreaming in colors which have no name. Their significance echoes inside me.
6. “Soyons amoureux” Let’s fall in love. Yes. Lets. Until reality. And the fall out.
7. The way eyelashes fall upon cheeks when one is asleep. Breathtaking.
8. Family. I HATE the word.
9. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” -Anais Nin
Happy New Year!!
1. 2017 was a year of hard truths and glaring reality. Learning to accept things & people as they are, leaves my heart hurting and my brain desiring to go numb.
2. I am noticing the overwhelming & consistent feeling of not being enough. My “not enough” & scarcity system of beliefs is hurting me and others.
3. This year I am seeking to change that by creating rituals and writings to create my way through this faulty belief system.
4. As I unfold layers of my bloom, I am not seeking to be popular, but instead, longing to step into my power.
5. I desire decision-making based on love and abundance.
6. Longing to embrace the beauty in the simple and raw moments of life. Truth telling, noticing and savoring what is.
7. Enough is enough.
8. I praise & crave simplicity, but I think it should feel extraordinary.
Some FREE resources for you to peruse:
- Chookooloonks has a fabulous make light community with lots of free resources and guides to help you find your light.
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte is Free right now!! This book is an amazing resource to help guide you to your feelings of light.