- I want a definitely, maybe
- “When I am dead even then, I will still love you, I will wait in these poems…” -Muriel Rukeyser
- Oceanic Intimacy. Two words. I am not sure what they mean, but they make me feel something soft and wonderful. A glowing from within.
- Joy first, miracles second.
- My surrender…
- The truth is: you are so much more beautiful than you know.
- I dreamed of him hitting his head. The sound of his skull cracking against the concrete and the swelling which followed, creates an overwhelming sadness and nausea inside my soul. What is my mind making up?!
- Open your palms and/surrender to what is, sigh/and be lightly held. Haiku #148
- Last call kiss…
(Photo credit: Herz-Allerliebst)